This is a single course in reality and is part of the regional tradition of my family.
How to Make Asparagus with sausage and eggs Primosale
Ingredients (for 4-6 persons)
- In a large pot of water to boil the asparagus cut into pieces about 3 cm.
- When they look soft, drain and place in a large saucepan with a fund d 'oil and a clove d 'garlic and a bit of salt.
- While they are cooking asparagus, prepare the other ingredients: diced both cheeses that the sausage, and beat the eggs on a plate with a fork and 1 pinch salt.
- At 10 minutes from that you have put the asparagus, place the sausage into small cubes and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Then add the eggs and stir with a wooden spoon: it should congeal shuffled the rest.
- Once coagulated eggs, add the cheese (first salt and Gal * Anino) and stir until it will not soften the cheese.
- Add salt if necessary and enjoy it!
-In the absence of sausage you can use diced bacon (smoked or fresh does not matter) or you can use both (sausage and bacon) which is even more tasty! alternatives -in the first salt or Gal * Anino can use cheese that fondono..tipo of the tome. They do not go well because mozzarella would release too much water.