There soft tart Kinder Bueno is a very simple chocolate cake to be presented at every opportunity with great success and praise by diners for its inviting and for its irresistible taste aspect.
The soft tart Kinder Bueno is a tart with soft basic dark chocolate and white chocolate coating (Nutkao or similar) that has a flavor that perfectly echoes a kinder bueno white. Clearly to recall the famous chocolate snack on the cake can not miss bits of kinder bueno that complete the decoration of the tart.
The soft tart Kinder Bueno is one of those desserts that attracts young and old and can be enjoyed cold, so great even in summer, to pamper yourself with a little sin of gluttony, without added weight.
Read also how to make the cake Lindt
How do the soft tart Kinder Bueno
The soft tart white Kinder Bueno is a chocolate tart with soft base made with dark chocolate and white chocolate Nutkao coverage.
Ingredients (for 8-10 persons)
For the Crust:
For the cover:
- To prepare the soft tart Kinder Bueno started to melt in the microwave, or water bath, the dark chocolate with butter.
- Then you work the sugar with the eggs with the whisk of an electric or a planetary mixer until mixture is puffy and fluffy.
- Add the melted chocolate with the butter and vanilla extract (if using vanilla you add together the dry ingredients) and processed again.
- Add the flour and baking powder and processed to have is smooth and without lumps.
- Pour the mixture into a tart mold greased and floured (or one with spray dry); you'll have to use a mold for tart with recess, the diameter 28cm size.
- Bake the tart in oven preheated to 180 ° (or ventilated at 170 °) For 20 minutes, then the oven and let cool completely.
- When the cake is completely cold, turn out onto a plate by inverting the flow, you will see that it will be created a recess, in which you are going to pour the white chocolate cream softened, spalmandola well on any surface.
- You can add a little 'of Nutella in the middle and create a little' movement on the cake. Complete the decoration with small pieces of white kinder bueno.
- Put the tart in the refrigerator for a couple of hours before serving.
- Your soft tart Kinder Bueno is ready to be served!