And 'the birthday of your husband, he does not love the holidays, but you have decided to prepare a little surprise for him not to miss the opportunity to enjoy a great dessert to finish with a flourish dinner and remember with pleasure the day of his birthday. You already know you do not want a mega preparere birthday cake, but only a Dolcino simple and delicious, and so are you planning to partake in the preparation of a tart, possibly with a cream with a delicate flavor and strawberries to complete.
If you do not know how to make ricotta tart and strawberries nor faint, the recipe is simple to make as much as the Nutella Tart! And if you follow carefully all the steps you've reported below you will have a perfect tart and your dinner will be completed with a flourish.
We begin to say that the pies are sweet rather easy to do, so armed with the right recipe to prepare the pastry, choose the ingredients for the topping you prefer, consider that may really be the most diverse and complete the preparation of your pie. If you have chosen to use the cream cheese and strawberries, keep reading because in this recipe I'll explain how to make the crostta ricotta and strawberries.
The tart is one of the most popular cakes by young and old. A traditional dessert that always attracts much attention for its simplicity as for his goodness! Nothing could be also shown in the summer, when you can take advantage of a wide range of colorful and fragrant fruits of the season. Just get a few tips in the preparation of short pastry (cold hands and butter, fast processing, good ingredients, you can read it all here: how to make the pastry) and you're done!
How do tart with ricotta cheese and strawberries
Ingredients (for 8-10 persons)
For the Crust:
For the ricotta cream:
- To prepare the Tart ricotta and strawberries started to prepare the pastry by bringing together all the ingredients in a bowl, ricoddatre that the butter should be cut into small pieces and very cold.
- Work it all velocmente with your hands (also cool), form a ball, wrap in plastic wrap and store in refrigerator for half an hour.
- Take back the pastry and roll it out on a floured surface, using a rolling pin.
- Always helping out with rolling pin, take the pastry dough and place it in a mold for tarts, then even the edges.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on the tart and filled with dried leguminous vegetables involved, whether by weight.
- Bake the tart in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, remove the beans and the parchment paper and let cool the tart.
- Meanwhile, prepare the cream cheese: together in a bowl the ricotta, icing sugar and lemon zest and lavorarete until creamy.
- Pour the cream cheese on the tart and leveled.
- Finish decorating with strawberries to pieces and a gelatin casting for pies, you can prepare you as well: how to make the jelly tarts.
- Put the tart in the refrigerator to chill for 2 hours before serving.
- Your Tart ricotta and strawberries ready!
Author's tipsMarianna Pascarella
To have a pretty firm cream cheese ricotta used in basket. If you prefer the creamy pan rassodatela with a couple of sheets of gelatin.