But to avoid excesses and even go to meet health-needs, you can carry out comprehensive sweet, satisfying too without too much guilt! Of course I like to make them taste my loved ones and I must say, with great results Popularity!
The cake I prepared this time is a tart with a base of brown pastry and oat cream filling. And I confess that never, ever would have believed it could be so good!
The ingredients I used are all integral, organic, making them ideal for diet without giving up the throat. This time no one will flinching, what do you think? 😉
How do Tart Filled with Oat Cream
Ingredients (for baking tray 22cm diam.)
For the short pastry Integrale:
For the stuffing:
- To prepare the Tart Filled with Oat Cream start preparing the short pastry Integral: put all the ingredients in a bowl and work, with the tip of the fingers so as not to heat the mixture.
- Work, form a loaf, wrap in plastic wrap and let it harden in the refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile move to prepare the oats cream for the pie filling.
- put the milk in a saucepan and add the oatmeal, place the saucepan over another pot containing a little water to cook the cream in a double boiler.
- Work a little 'with a hand whisk to prevent lumps from forming.
- Cook the cream in this way about ten minutes, after cooking the cream will be a bit 'thickened.
- Then transfer the cream into a bowl and let it cool.
- put the candied fruit soak in rum and bring together the sugar with the grated rind of lemon and a pinch of salt.
- Then add the sugar to the oatmeal cream and mix well, then add the 'egg and work it with the cream.
- Finally join the ricotta cheese and to obtain a smooth cream.
- At this point take the pastry from the refrigerator, divide it into two parts and a first stenderne on a sheet of parchment paper, then transfer the base of the tart in a baking dish with a diameter of 22cm.
- Pour half on the basis of oat cream, add the candied fruit squeezed and cover with the rest of the cream.
- Roll out the second piece of pastry and cover the pie, sealing the broths.
- Bake the tart in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let the tart cool completely before sformarla.
- Your Tart Filled with Oat Cream It is now ready to be enjoyed.