Have you tried the recipe Nutella tart and it proved a success. Now you want to try a single portion of the recipe version of the tart to prepare snacks for your grandchildren. Perfect! I have just the recipe you are looking for.
If you are also fun tarts to chocolate Mulino Bianco and follow my recipe that says you how to make the tarts with nutella, my tarts will not disappoint you. The crispness of the pastry and the greediness of the rich hazelnut cream will enchant you! The recipe is very simple, but the result is amazing.
Tarts portion, unlike the big pie, are more sympathetic to bring to the table especially when children are present, and are more practical because you will not have to worry about cutting your tart slices all the same to avoid discontented if anyone happens to the lion's share small! Read how to make the tarts with nutella and you'll see that in a very short time sfornerai snack this afternoon.
How to make tarts with Nutella
Ingredients (for 8 tarts)
For the short pastry:
- For the preprare Tarts to Nutella started to prepare the shortbread: Brought together the flour, sugar, eggs, vanilla, baking powder and cold butter in pieces.
- The faster you work with your hands, without overheat the dough, wrap in plastic wrap and store in refrigerator to rest for half an hour.
- Take back the dough and roll it out into a sheet of 1 cm thick, cut out discs and foderatevi tart molds to greasy, eliminating the excesses of pasta.
- Tarts stuffed with Nutella (abundant, filling them to the brim), with the remaining dough pieces obtained of your tarts strips and decorated.
- Bake the tarts in the oven preriscalato at 180 degrees for about 25 minutes.
- Sfornarle and allow to cool slightly before sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Your Nutella tart they are ready!