There Nutella tart It is one of the most traditional sweets and super sweet tooth there is! A crumbly pastry is the base for a thick layer of Nutella, the hazelnut cream known and appreciated. All decorated with traditional plot grateful that identifies a first look tart.
If you need to make a cake for the sweet tooth and want to choose a simple, consider this delicious Nutella tart, alternative to classic jam tart, which you can prepare in no time and effortlessly: the result is guaranteed!
Simply prepare a simple shortbread, reading the detailed recipe you will find all the tricks and tips to obtain a perfect, roll it into a sheet and cover with Nutella. The trick to having a perfect Nutella tart, soft and creamy, is nell'abbondare with cream, this will allow you to get a pie at all dry. If you use a thin layer of Nutella you risk cook it completely in the oven, and as a result you will have a dry tart; while abounding with Nutella you'll have a perfect pie, baking does not wipe the cream, leaving it soft, as if it had been made raw!
Read also how to make the delicious cake with Nutella
How to make the pie with Nutella
The tart Nutella is a traditional sweet made of pastry and soft Nutella filling. An excellent alternative to the classic jam tart.
Ingredients (for Mould 25cm diam.)
For the short pastry:
For the Filling:
- To prepare the Nutella tart started to prepare the base as described in detailed recipe you find here: how to make the pastry.
- Brought together in a bowl all the ingredients, take care that the butter is well chilled refrigerator and cut into chunks, quickly knead with your hands (also cold) and form a ball.
- Wrap the pastry in plastic wrap and let rest in refrigerator for at least half an hour, to firm up the butter again that during work it will be softened.
- Take back the pastry and roll it into a sheet, helping with two sheets of parchment paper.
- Place the pastry into a greased and floured baking pan, trim the edges and prick the bottom with a fork and cover with Nutella.
- Formed with the remaining dough into strips and decorate the tart forming a lattice.
- Re-close the edges of the dough inward and bake the tart in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let the cake cool completely before sfornarla.
- Your Nutella tart It is ready to be served.