Cross and delight to the palate of gluttons!
How to make Eclipse Chocolate
Ingredients (for 6-8 persons)
- Prepare the pastry by mixing the flour sifted, the sugar and half a bag of yeast.
- Then arrange them in a fountain at the center and put the butter cut into small pieces.
- Rub the flour and butter until mixture is sandy compound similar to breadcrumbs.
- Now add 2 egg yolks and quickly kneaded to obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Put it in the refrigerator covered with a cloth for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl put the almonds, the walnuts, 150 gr sugar remained, and cocoa.
- Join the two egg yolks and the cup of coffee allowed to cool.
- Mix well until the mixture is creamy.
- Lift the dough from the fridge and covered one a springform pan of about 24-26 cm, leaving a 2-3 cm border there.
- Rovesciatevi the mixture evenly distributing and bake at 170 ° C for 25 minutes in the central part of the oven.
- Serve warm, and much good may it do you.