The Crumble is a sweet English and is made with apples and pastry crumbled over, but I made it gudurioso !!
How do Manù Fruit Crumble
Ingredients (per 22-cm cake pan)
- Roll out with a rolling pin to shortcrust (The recipe is in the bases section) and line the cake tin.
- Prepare the pastry cream with rum milk, sugar (75 g), l 'egg, there flour (1 tablespoon) and rhum.
- When cool pour it on the pastry.
- Peeled and cut into chunks the apple.
- Halve the berries of 'grapes and remove the seeds.
- Pass the fruit in the pan for 5 minutes with 3 tablespoons sugar and let it melt.
- When it is cold pour on the cream.
- Finally, prepare the crumble: the butter It must be cold; join the flour and sugar and knead.
- Will be a slurry throughout grainy, then you sbriciolerete on fruits up to cover it completely.
- Inform at 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
The flour and sugar are written twice as they serve, the first for the preparation of the cream and, the second, for the crumble.