THE wholemeal biscuits with chocolate chips They are prepared wholemeal biscuits with wholegrain flour, brown sugar and no butter, enriched with crunchy and delicious chocolate chips, a perfect choice of ingredients that allow you to prepare biscuits perfect for breakfast or a snack.
The wholemeal biscuits with chocolate chips are the candy also ideal for children, who will surely love these cookies, which despite a very simple and delicate taste, genuine and light, can not help but be attracted by their attractive shape and crunchiness the chocolate chips.
The wholemeal biscuits with chocolate chips are the right choice to change the traditional taste of breakfast biscuits. Who says sweet whole They are not as tasty they're wrong! Evidently he has never tasted, or just tried the wrong ones!
Read also how to make biscuits with honey
How to make wholemeal biscuits with chocolate chips
The wholemeal biscuits with chocolate chips are tasty and simple cookies made with whole wheat flour, enriched with crunchy chocolate chips.
Ingredients (for 26 biscuits)
- To prepare wholemeal biscuits with chocolate chips started to put in a bowl the flour with the sugar cane, egg, vegetable oil (if desired you can choose the one oil) and yeast.
- Work the ingredients first with a spatula inside the bowl, if you need to add 1-2 tablespoons of milk, then add the chocolate chips.
- Then transfer it on a pastry board and continue working there, to form a compact dough.
- Roll out the dough on lightly floured pastry board giving it a 1/2 cm thick around, then obtained some cookies with cutters of 4-5 cm in diameter.
- Arrange the cookies ready on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool completely.
- Your wholemeal biscuits with chocolate chips are ready to be served!