The Tiramisu Cheesecake is a fresh, sweet and delicious with an irresistible aroma of coffee, a new version of the classic and suited to summer tiramisu, one of the most beloved sweet spoon by the Italians. A dessert that comes from the perfect match between the classic tiramisu, with its delicate and unmistakable mascarpone cream and freshness of the traditional cheese cake uncooked, one of the most popular sweets of summer.
The tiramisu cheesecake is a reminder of the classic tiramisu, sweet, from which it inherits the delicious mascarpone cream to a delicious layer of ladyfingers biscuits dunked in coffee. As it happens for the traditional version of sweet, also for the cheesecake (not provided whereas cooking) must always pay attention to the freshness of eggs, although egg yolks, processed with sugar, are then pasteurized with the addition of a syrup of water and sugar.
The tiramisu cheesecake is a perfect dessert to be served a meal enhancing even the simplest menus. Your guests will be particularly satisfied with a traditional yet innovative sweet, familiar and to be discovered. If you have heard about but have not already tried it, this is your chance to prove my simple recipe.
Read also how to make tiramisu
How to make tiramisu cheesecake
The tiramisu cheesecake is a perfect dessert fresh for the summer, a valid alternative to the classic version of tiramisu, equally greedy and extraordinarily compelling.
Ingredients (for 12 persons)
For the Crust:
For the Mascarpone Cream:
- To prepare Tiramisu Cheesecake started to prepare the base of the cheesecake: blend the biscuits in a mixer to pulverize, and then add the melted butter and espresso and mix everything well.
- Pour the mixture of biscuits in a cake tin of 24 cm in diameter, leveled and pressed the biscuit base and store in refrigerator to harden for at least half an hour.
- Meanwhile devote to the preparation of the cream mixture. Put 60 g of sugar and water in a saucepan and a syrup prepared by boiling up to the temperature of 120 °. Meanwhile started to mount with the help of an electric whisk or a planetary mixer the egg yolks with the remaining 150 grams of sugar, and when the syrup is ready add it to the cream sugar and egg yolks and continue to work for about ten minutes .
- Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water for 10 minutes, then squeeze and let it dissolve in the cream that will have warmed in a saucepan. Stir well to dissolve completely, then let the mixture cool.
- Add the cream to the cream, freshly cooked and processed, then also add the mascarpone and the Philadelphia and worked at the cream with whips, to have a smooth and velvety mixture.
- Take back the base of the cheesecake from the refrigerator and roll out a first layer of cream with half of it. Soak the ladyfingers in the coffee and made a layer of cookies on the cream. Cover with the remaining mascarpone cream and refrigerate to harden for at least 5 hours.
- When the cheesecake has cooled, you can pull out and sprinkle with plenty of cocoa. Your cheesecake tiramisu is so ready to be served.