There Brioche sweet egg whites only It is a sweet brioche bread prepared with a soft dough made with just egg whites. A simple and tasty recipe for a real treat for breakfast, also excellent for recycling the advanced egg whites, perhaps after a custard.
The sweet brioche only egg whites is a spongy brioche that was created to be enjoyed with a good latte and make breakfast an unforgettable moment. But this soft brioche just egg whites is actually ideal for any time of day, for a snack of children or to enjoy a nice cup of tea with her friends, in the cold winter afternoons.
The sweet brioche egg whites only, with its taste and its simple and delicate scent of lemon, honey and vanilla, united with each other to delicately flavor the preparation, will enchant you from the first to the last bite. The use of only egg whites makes it particularly suitable to recycle advanced egg whites, stored in the refrigerator.
Read also how to make the donut with only egg whites
How to make sweet brioche egg whites only
The sweet brioche only egg whites is a perfect sweet brioche for breakfast and snacks, prepared with a dough made with just egg whites.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- To prepare the sweet brioche egg whites only started to prepare a marinating honey, essence of vanillas and essence of lemon and let it rest for half an hour before you even start working.
- In a bowl brought together the two flours with a pinch of salt, and sugar and started to give a stir. Add the milk in which you have dissolved the yeast and work. Then add also the egg whites (at room temperature) and after having incorporated the honey with the aromas. Knead again and finally add the softened butter into small pieces (adding a few pieces at a time) and continue kneading the dough with the hook to absorb all the butter.
- At this point, transfer the dough on a work surface and let it dry a bit 'pirlandolo the dough with a spatula.
- Try to give the dough a spherical shape, then transfer it into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let rest for about 4 hours (or until doubled), in the oven with the light on.
- After rising resume the dough, transfer it on a work surface and crushing it lightly with your hands to form a rectangle. Now proceed by making three folds, ideally divide the dough into three parts and fold the right side over the middle and still the left over the middle. Mash the mixture with your hands and form a vertical rectangle.
- Proceed again with the folds to three, this time from the top down. Then divide the dough into three parts and achieved with each consisting of sausages that will settle parallel to each other.
- To intertwine the sausages made a braid.
- Put the braid in a greased loaf pan mold, cover with plastic wrap and let rise again for another 3 hours, always in the oven with the light on. When risen, brush the surface with an egg yolk beaten with 1 tablespoon milk (or just with milk) and sprinkle the surface with sugar grains.
- Bake the brioche braid in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes, always checking the area with a toothpick. When the brioche is ready you can sfornarla and let cool completely before sformarla.
- Your pan sweet brioche only egg whites are ready to be served!
Read also how to make the sweet brioche egg whites only with Thermomix