There sweet brioche crown It is a soft yeast donut, filled with hazelnut cream and cocoa, that appeals to the whole family. A simple recipe for leavened not only delicious, but also very choreographed. With the beautiful weave of strips of pasta that wrap around the donut, this preparation becomes even more beautiful and special.
The fresh brioche stuffed crown can be prepared with Nutella, with hazelnut cream and cocoa, with jam or with a white chocolate cream spreads. A delicious brioche bread, with all the simplicity and goodness of the classic brioche for breakfast, plus a form and an irresistible look.
The fresh brioche crown is a simple recipe, which although it may create some 'initial skepticism among those who deem to be too complicated at first sight, then instead makes happy those who try it, you will realize how easy it is is preparing the dough intrecciarla.
Read also how to make the Brioche rolled Nutella
How to make sweet brioche crown
The fresh brioche crown is a sweet yeast preparation, stuffed with hazelnut cream and cocoa, soft and choreography, suitable for any occasion.
Ingredients (for 10 persons)
- To prepare the sweet brioche crown started to prepare the dough, which will be very similar to a classic dough for brioche. Put in a bowl of the types of flour, sugar, barley malt and salt and stir a bit 'dry ingredients. Add the milk at room temperature and subsequently the water in which you have dissolved the crumbled yeast. Finally add the vanilla essence and a nice generous teaspoon of honey (millefiori, acacia, orange or tangerine).
- Start working the dough with the hook and when you will be sufficiently compacted together the softened butter into small pieces, little by little, and as you work to get it fully absorb. When you have absorbed all the butter and now you have a soft, elastic dough, form a ball and place it in a high, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and put it to rise in the oven with the light on for at least 3 hours, or until doubled of the volume.
- When the dough is leavened deflate it and transfer it on a board, where you are going to roll out into a thin rectangular (try not to add too much flour on a work surface). Ideally Divide the dough into two parts and cut a thin strips (as shown). The remainder of the dough, roll out the chocolate cream.
- Now roll the dough starting from the side of the filling and finishing on the strips, that will go well to embrace and surround the roll. Then place the crown in a ring mold of 26cm diameter and anointed tuck back into the oven with the light on for leavening. Wait so that the crown has almost doubled in volume.
- Now brush the surface of the crown with milk and sprinkle with granulated sugar and bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes. So sfornatela and let it cool before removing it from the mold and serve.
- Your sweet brioche crown is ready to be served!
In this recipe it has been used in nocciolata Rigoni di Asiago