The Orange Plumcake It is a soft cake flavored with grated rind and the orange juice. Even without yogurt, this plum will surprise for its soft and moist texture, which makes it a sweet loved by young and old.
The orange plum is a plum that can be served au naturel, with a sprinkling of powdered sugar and garnished with a glaze, wanting too orange. I prefer it simple, so that you can feel and fully appreciate all the good taste of a sweet as simple and genuine.
The plum orange is the ideal breakfast for the entire family, especially when with the start of the first cold one can not help but start the day pucciando a homemade cake in a warm latte. And when we expect a sweet so tasty, the day takes a different turn!
Read also how to make the Pan Orange
How to make plum orange
The plum is a soft orange plum cake enriched with an intense taste of orange, which is used for both the peel that the juice.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- To prepare Orange Plumcake started to thoroughly wash the orange, preferably organic, grate the peel, keeping aside and spremetene juice, filtering out any seeds.
- In a bowl joined the sugar with the eggs and worked well with the whips of an electrical or of a planetary mixer, to obtain a compound puffy and fluffy.
- You can then add the orange juice, melted and cooled butter and beat again to combine ingredients.
- Now go to the powder, add the sifted flour with the baking powder, a pinch of salt and grated rind. Work still around with whips.
- Pour the mixture into a greased and floured mold for plum cake and bake the cake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for 50 minutes, raising the temperature to 180 ° the last 10 minutes. Check the area with a toothpick, and if you catch the plum still not ready, do it cook 5-10 minutes. When cooked, leave the cake in the oven with the door open, then pull it out and let it cool completely before throw.
- Your plumcake Orange is ready to be tasted!
Read also how to make the Plum orange with Thermomix