THE Nutella brownies is the version of the classic Nutella brownies, chocolate sweets to the typical American cuisine. This is a very simple preparation, that is cooked as a cake, in a square shape of the mold, to be then cut into squares.
The Nutella brownies are made with simple ingredients: flour, eggs, sugar, butter and Nutella in place of the classic dark chocolate. The presence of Nutella also makes possible a decrease in the amount of butter. Coarsely chopped hazelnuts make these cakes even more delicious.
The brownies Nutella can be prepared with or without yeast, genus in the traditional version of brownies does not provide for the addition of yeast in the dough, in this recipe it was introduced a teaspoon, to make the dough a bit 'more spongy .
Read also how to make American Brownies
How to make brownies Nutella
The brownies Nutella are some sweets to the typical American chocolate, made with hazelnuts and Nutella.
Ingredients (9 brownies)
- To prepare Nutella brownies Nutella melt the butter in a thick-bottomed saucepan and coarsely chopped toasted hazelnuts.
- In a bowl brought together the sugar and eggs and work with the whisk to dissolve the sugar.
- Add the Nutella melted with the butter and work again.
- Add the sifted flour with the baking powder and vanilla, and work to not have lumps.
- Finally add the chopped nuts and mix well together.
- Now pour the mixture into a 25x25cm baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes. When the cake is ready, you will see that will form cracks on the surface.
- Remove from the oven and let the cake cool, then cut into squares.
- Your Nutella brownies are ready, you can serve!
Author's tipsMarianna Pascarella
The Nutella brownies will keep for a few days locked in a glass case.