The nougat pistachio homemade It is one of the most delicious desserts parties imaginable. A dessert with chocolate and pistachio that will enchant your guests, going beyond all expectations and overcoming by far even the best nougat craft that you are used to buying on occasions such as the anniversary of the Dead, Halloween or Christmas.
Nougat pistachio is a very simple dessert to prepare, requires no tempering technical details, you just only pay attention to any suggestions that will give during the description of the recipe for the perfect nougat, and use of high-quality chocolate for great taste.
Nougat pistachio is a soft nougat, with a shell of crunchy dark chocolate and a soft chocolate filling enhanced by the delicious taste of pistachio, to which are added crispy unsalted shelled pistachios. A delight to taste first to last!
Read also how to make nougat white chocolate
How to make nougat pistachio
Nougat pistachio is a traditional chocolate cake that combines the classic taste of pistachio, a basic ingredient in Sicilian cuisine that gives the nougat an amazing taste!
Ingredients (for 1.5 kg of nougat)
For the cover:
- To prepare nougat pistachio started to melt 200 grams of dark chocolate that will serve you for coverage. When the chocolate has melted it further away from the heat and stir occasionally to cool it, touching it with a finger you will not feel hot (this step is critical to have a beautiful shiny shell). Now pour the chocolate into the mold to nougat and let it scroll around to completely coat the walls of the mold, arriving to cover the edges. Put the mold in the refrigerator and let cool the chocolate well.
- Meanwhile coarsely chopped white chocolate and let it melt in a double boiler. When the chocolate has melted, add the pistachio cream and Nutkao and stir well to dissolve the cream and blend the mixture. Then let cool cream.
- When the cream is cold (as it was before the dark chocolate) add the pistachios (do not add them when the chocolate is still warm otherwise they will lose their fragrance, absorbing moisture from the chocolate). Mix well.
- Pour the cream with pistachios in nougat mold and store in the refrigerator again. This time you'll need at least 8 hours to firm up well nougat. After the cooling time riprendetelo and clean the edges of the mold with the blade of a knife. In this way the nougat will come off easily from the mold walls.
- Your nougat pistachio is now ready to be tasted.
Author's tipsMarianna Pascarella
To have an excellent homemade nougat, perfect as the craft, remember to always use good quality ingredients. With chocolate is better not to "make do", for sure you will get a result beyond your expectations. Also for the cover does not incur the risk of choosing a chocolate a little 'longer poor (often referred to just cover), with the risk that cracks, which remains opaque or that otherwise does not have an excellent flavor.