The Chocolate Strawberries I am a simple and tasty recipe to serve strawberries with simplicity and originality. Good to complete a lunch or a dinner, to delight your friends or your better half, are particularly suitable for a dinner in two, by candlelight.
The chocolate strawberries are a nice idea to bring to the table the freshness of fargole, one of the sweetest, most delicious fruits of the warm season, enriched by that irresistible thin and crispy chocolate shell covering them. A cute idea that portrete prepare in no time.
The chocolate strawberries are in fact very easy to prepare and with a good basket of boiled and large strawberries, and a chocolate bar, you can easily improvise, to cheer friends and family with something irresistible. Delight in a recipe is done in four four eight! 😉
Read also how to make the parfait with strawberries
How to make chocolate strawberries
The chocolate strawberries are a delicious idea to serve strawberries in a simple, but tasty and original.
Ingredients (for 2 people)
- To prepare the Chocolate Strawberries started to chop the dark chocolate. Then prepare a small pot with water bath, put a little 'of water in a saucepan and place a second pan over the first, avoiding that this touches the water in the second. Place the chopped chocolate in small saucepan, over low heat, melt the chocolate. Stir every so often to check that all the chocolate has melted. Then let it cool.
- Carefully wash the strawberries and dry them one at a time, dabbing with a paper towel, without removing the stem.
- Maintaining the strawberries on the side of the stalk, dip one at a time into the chocolate, making it all around to join, up to half of the strawberries.
- As you are strawberries ready placed on a sheet of parchment paper, you can help with something that a support face (I used other strawberries) to let her keep with the point upwards. Then leave to cool completely for at least half an hour.
- Your chocolate strawberries are now ready to be served!