THE chocolate cookies with sourdough cookies are greedy be implemented with the sourdough, thus avoiding the use of yeast for sweet, sometimes not well tolerated by some. A simple trick with a good taste of cocoa, which will make a special breakfast for the whole family.
The chocolate cookies with sourdough are the perfect snack to always have on hand in the cookie jar in the kitchen, to offer your guests or your family something simple and genuine that you can enjoy anytime of the day.
The chocolate cookies with sourdough are the recipe that will allow you to reevaluate your yeast, a valuable leavening agent to be exploited not only for bread, pizzas and rustic, but also for your favorite treats. A cuddle chocolate can be enjoyed at any time of the day.
Read also how to make the Brioche with yeast
How to make chocolate cookies with sourdough
The chocolate cookies with sourdough are simple and wholesome treats you can enjoy at any time of the day. Perfect for the whole family, young and old come to an agreement.
Ingredients (for 18 biscuits)
- To prepare chocolate cookies with sourdough start together in a bowl the egg and sugar, then work the two ingredients with the whisk of an electric mixer.
- Add the flour and cocoa, melted butter and cooled and the yeast dissolved in milk.
- Work the ingredients with a spatula, or with the flat beater of a planetary.
- Now detached pieces of dough and formed into balls slightly larger than a walnut, you are going to place on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper, smashing them with the palm of the hand.
- Bake the cookies in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool completely.
- Your chocolate biscuits with yeast are ready to be served and savored!
Author's tipsMarianna Pascarella
The chocolate chip cookies with sourdough are kept locked in a cookie jar, away from moisture, for a few days.