The bars to cereals and dried fruit I am a simple and energy snack, perfect for those who want a snack that provides energy, taste, authenticity and lightness. Simple to prepare these bars are the perfect snack for those who do sports or school, for an afternoon outdoors with friends, maybe even to an amusement park, on the occasion of the beautiful days.
The granola bars and nuts are made with a very simple recipe, which you can achieve even faster, in no time, to give your children something good and genuine. You can choose these cereal bars made at home as a snack to take to school or as a snack for the office, to make every pause a special moment.
Fingers to homemade cereals are a healthy snack and delicious, both for adults and children, very easy to self-produce at home, you can customize according to your taste, choosing the nuts and grains that you like. Fingers proposals in this recipe are one of the classic variant cereal bars, enriched by so much dried fruit, to choose and vary according to their tastes and needs.
Read also how to make cereal bars kinder
How to make granola bars and dried fruit
The cereal bars and dried fruit have an idea for a simple, tasty snacks, genuine and energy to offer as genuine and nutritious snack.
Ingredients (for 12 bars)
For the syrup:
- To prepare the cereal bars and dried fruit started to bring together in a bowl oatmeal, kamut and amaranth. Mix a little 'cereals then add the barley flour and mix everything together.
- Also greasy dried fruit that you have chosen (cashews, peanuts, almonds, hazelnuts, pistachios, cranberries), sunflower seeds and sesame seeds and stir everything.
- Now prepare a cold syrup by mixing maple syrup with honey. Then add the syrup to the nuts and stir well to mix it evenly.
- Line a baking dish with greaseproof paper, pour the mixture of cereal, then (helping with another sheet of parchment paper) leveled and pressed well together.
- Bake the mixture in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until it is golden brown will see. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Only when the all will be well cold cut into slices, to make the fingers, with a knife with a long blade.
- Your cereal bars and dried fruit are ready to be served!