The brain panna cotta it's a Sweet Halloween ominous-looking, but delicious taste. A preparation a little 'macabre, but certainly in keeping with all the monstrosities of Halloween, also useful to exorcize unfounded fears, serving as a sweet, something that unjustly strikes a little' fear.
The brain of panna cotta is nothing more than a simple vanilla panna cotta, on which are produced the typical channels of the brain, all covered by dense black cherry syrup that makes the bloody brain. With the same recipe you can also carry smaller cakes, perhaps to serve in a single portion.
The brain of panna cotta served with the other sweets of Halloween period, it will make your holiday truly unique. No one can help but remember your creations, good, genuine and original!
Also read how to do the Witch Eyes
How do the brains of panna cotta
The brain of panna cotta is a spooky cake for Halloween. A delicious panna cotta with vanilla enriched with sour cherry syrup.
Ingredients (for 6-8 persons)
For the Panna Cotta:
- To prepare brain panna cotta proceed as usual in the preparation of the classic panna cotta. Pour the cream and milk in a steel thick-bottomed pan.
- Place the pot on the stove and start heating the liquid, then add the sugar and stir with a whisk to melt it.
- Also add the gelatin held to soak in cold water for about ten minutes, then squeezed, and always stir with a whisk to dissolve completely.
- Turn off the heat before the liquid come to a boil and pour into a mold to skullcap (preferably, but you could go also choose another type of mold at your disposal). Let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate and make firm the panna cotta for at least 5-6 hours.
- When the panna cotta is ready past the mold in a bowl where there is hot water for a few seconds (do not enter the water inside the mold). Then turn the mold onto a serving plate to transfer the panna cotta.
- Practiced a first incision to the center of the semicircle, all along the line, to divide the two hemispheres of the brain. Now realized the typical brain grooves with a boxcutter.
- Slide in all channels created cherry syrup, making it slip a little 'also along the edges of the base of the cake.
- Your brain panna cotta Halloween is now ready to be served!