There braided brioche with Nutella It is a soft brioche stuffed with Nutella looking braided, which will allow you to serve your guests a sweet by real sweet tooth. A soft texture, the characteristic scent of brioche that inebrierebbe the nostrils of the most skeptical, a typical brioches softness of the bar and a splendid look.
Braided brioche with Nutella is a perfect dessert for the daily family breakfast, for a healthy and tasty snack or a dessert after a meal that will leave everyone breathless. Like any brioche, this braid requires a bit 'of time to wait for the rising, a wait that will be richly rewarded, from first to last bite of each slice of this cake.
Braided brioche with Nutella is a dramatic variation of a classic brioche. To prepare it you can just prepare a classic base of brioche dough, roll it out into a sheet, stuffed with Nutella, roll up everything and drill cuttings, finally rolling around like a braid, I assure easier to do than tell.
Read also how to make the Brioche rolled Nutella
How do the braided brioche with Nutella
Braided brioche with Nutella is a leavened cake, soft and tasty, stuffed with Nutella, with a beautiful braided appearance.
Ingredients (for 6-8 persons)
- To prepare the braided brioche with Nutella started to prepare the basic dough: Dissolve the crumbled yeast in warm milk. Brought together the flours, sugar, salt and malted barley. Add the milk in which you have dissolved the yeast and started to work the ingredients. Now add the honey, vanilla essence and the soft butter in pieces. Continue to work (with the hook), until a dough strung.
- With the dough form a ball and put it to rise in a large bowl, covering it with plastic wrap, until doubled in volume; it will take at least 3 hours.
- Roll out the dough into a rectangular sheet and distributed on the surface of the Nutella. Roll the dough over itself proceeding along the long side.
- Now with a sharp knife cut the roll in half, leaving it attached to one end. Wrap the two sides thus obtained between them and weaving them only at the end also cut the other end that you left attached.
- Place the braid on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and let rise for half an hour.
- After this time the braid bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 25 minutes; oven and let cool completely.
- Your braided brioche with Nutella is ready, serve with a light sprinkling of powdered sugar.