The birramisù is a very special dessert, a delicious twist on classic and timeless tiramisu, sweet coffee made with biscuits and mascarpone cream so loved by the Italians. A delight for every palate, a sweet that does not fear the passing of the years, and indeed like good wine improves with age and is increasingly appreciated, even against the most majestic preparations of pastry.
The birramisù is the particular idea that you are looking for if you know they can not give up such a great classic, but want at the same time also give a boost of energy to your kitchen, with a simple preparation, special and traditional at the same time. The zabaglione cream flavored wing beer can only win every palate, even the most superfine.
The birramisù can be prepared like its predecessor as pudding to share and serve at the time or even tasty portions, such as those presented in this recipe, with which you can serve the individual cakes and delight your guests with all the taste a dessert you can not be waived.
Read also how to make Tiramisu Nutella
How do birramisù
The birramisù is a pudding made with a delicious mascarpone cream flavored with beer, a delicious variation on the classic version of tiramisu.
Ingredients for 4 people)
For the Filling:
- To prepare birramisù Put the sugar in a saucepan and add the beer. Melt the sugar, stirring over low heat. As soon as the sugar has melted, add the coffee and let a little 'the mixture on the fire to evaporate the alcohol.
- Put in the bowl of a planetary sugar and the egg yolks and worked extensively with the whips to mount the mixture well. United also flush beer and keep working. When the cream is well inflated transfer it in a pot that you put on the water bath and continue to work with an electric mixer for 10-15 minutes (in this way you are going to pasteurize the eggs).
- Whip the cream, add the mascarpone and mix with a spatula, gently so as not to remove the cream, and evenly. Now add the zabaglione cream into the mascarpone cream and cream and incorporatela gently with a spatula, not to remove the compound.
- Take back the mixture of beer and coffee and inzuppatevi ladyfingers, you are going to place in an ovenproof dish or glass in a single portion. Formed a first layer of ladyfingers and continue covering them with the cream, then still ladyfingers and cream, up to complete the layering.
- On the last layer sprinkle cream of cocoa. Keep the birramisù in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Your birramisù is now ready to be tasted.
Author's tipsMarianna Pascarella
The birramisù, like the classic tiramisu, can be prepared in a pan or in single-portion cups.