Indian soup is different from any other in that it contains a large number of spices. Taste it pretty spicy, and it turns out always with a rich taste. A huge plus in Indian cuisine - is that it is for the most of its extent vegetarian that I am very fit. I always cook it with great pleasure, as if it's the first time. At first, I did not even know the names of most of the spices included in the soup. But without them, we will not work real Indian soup, and will be a simple pea soup.
Ingredients for Indian soup puree:
- Depleted peas 1 cup
- The water is pure filtered 7.5 cups
- Ginger (root) 40 grams
- Pod green hot peppers 1 piece
- Melted butter 4 tablespoons
- Turmeric 0.5 tsp
- Carrots (medium) 4 piece
- Seeds of cumin 1 ¼ tsp
- Coriander 1 tablespoon
- Asafoetida yellow powder (Indian spice) 0.5 tsp
- Salt 1 ¼ tsp
- parsley 0.5 beam
- Deep bowl
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife
- Kitchen stove
- Wooden shovel
- Pan with Teflon coating
- Serving dishes or a la carte dish
Indian Cooking soup puree:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.
Step 2: Prepare ginger, green chilli soup.
Step 3: Cook the peas with spices.
Step 4: Prepare the carrots and parsley to the soup.
Step 5: Prepare a mixture of spicy soup.
Step 6: We serve Indian soup.
Tips to the recipe:
- - Instead of ghee can be a mixture of sunflower oil and butter.
- - If you do not like any of the spices, you can try to cook this soup, and without them.
- - Keep this soup can be no more than 3 days in a sealed container in the refrigerator at a low temperature.