Herring marinated in Korean - is the perfect snack, prepared not only for the holiday table, but for the daily lunch. And do not worry that it is a bony, I'll show you how it should be properly cleaned and prepared.
Ingredients for herring marinated in Korean:
- Herring 1 kg.
- Bulb onions 6 pcs.
- Tomato paste 1 tablespoon
- Vinegar (9%) 65 ml.
- Pepper black ground taste
- Peppers red hot taste
- Salt taste
- Vegetable oil taste
Preparation of herring marinated in Korean:
Step 1: Clean the fish.
I bought fresh herring, so I can immediately start processing it.
But if you have frozen fish, its first step should be thawed at room temperature.
So, with the herring cut off his head, tail, fins and bellies.
Then cut crosswise on her stomach and we clean the colon.
Then cut in half the fish and remove the backbone and rib bones.
Please note, we do not remove the skins.
So, we've got 4 fish fillets, which we then cut into slices, thick approximately 4 cm.
I stayed on the fish roe and caviar, which I also coarsely chopped.
Step 2: pickling herring.
Now clear the onions, my well under cold running water and cut it into half rings.
And Now for marinating.
In a bowl we shift slices of fillet, salt, pepper and spicy black pepper, add the tomato paste and mix well.
After that, add the vinegar and chopped milk with eggs, stir and finally dressed with vegetable oil.
Add the onions, of course, we interfere and send in the refrigerator for at least 3 hour.
Step 3: We serve herring, marinated in Korean.
Pickled herring is passed on to a serving dish and serve.
As a side dish you can cook baked potatoes, as well as an aperitif served cold vodka.
Tips to the recipe:
- - If you do not want to play with the fish, buy a ready-made, cleaned fillet.
- - I do not peel herring rented, but if you have the desire, you can remove it, and do not be afraid that you can break up the fillet, because we still need to cut it.
- - If you know that you have a slight vinegar, add a little more, but do not overdo it, otherwise the fish will be very acidic.