Nuts - a very valuable and highly nutritious product that contains a lot of useful oils and other substances. They are widely used in cooking, added to the confectionery, second and first courses. But beyond that, of these gifts of nature are prepared divinely delicious mixture called "peanut sauce"! It gives any meal a new, unusual, pleasant taste and aroma!
Ingredients for walnut sauce:
- Purified water (boiled and cooled) 2 tablespoons
- Walnut 250 grams
- Sour cream 100 milliliters
- Dill (fresh) 1/2 medium beam or to taste
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch or to taste
- Salt rock 1 pinch or to taste
Tablespoon, blender with a cup, kitchen knife, cutting board, deep bowl, gravy boat.
Preparation of the walnut sauce:
Step 1: Prepare the nuts.
In the first place lay on the kitchen table right amount of walnuts, and through them, removing debris and rubbish of any kind. Then shift the core in a clean, dry bowl blender or food processor and grind them at high speed to desired pieces or crumbs.
Step 2: preparing the remaining ingredients.
Then rinse it under cold running water, fresh dill, shake it over a sink of excess fluid is sent to the chopping board and leave it there for a while, letting dry. Then with a sharp kitchen knife finely shinkuem greens and immediately proceed to the next step.
Step 3: preparing walnut sauce.
Put in a bowl of chopped walnuts, dill, the right amount of salt, black pepper, pour sour cream, vegetable oil, refined and purified boiled and cooled water. Mix all the ingredients table spoon until smooth. Tasting and, if necessary, add more spices. Again, we mix and serve an all to the table.
Step 4: Post walnut sauce.
Walnut sauce served in small bowls or special saucers. This is a wonderful blend perfectly complement almost any dish of vegetables, cereals, pasta, pasta, rice, poultry, fish, or fowl. Also its nice to eat sandwiches of sausage and cheese, croutons, or just some bread fresh. Enjoy a delicious and easy meal!
Tips to the recipe:
- Often before serving cooled sauce;
- Sometimes all of the above product is added a couple of cloves of garlic, squeezed through the press, soy sauce or balsamic vinegar. They give the finished sauce and sour some kind of spicy flavor;
- Very often replace the sour cream yogurt yogurt without additives or make of them a mixture in the ratio of 1: 1;
- Instead of black pepper you can use white or sweet, they are not as sharp, but have a nice spicy flavor;
- The number of products of the above work, approximately 300-320 ml of the final product;
- This type of sauce is stored in the refrigerator, hermetically packaged, not more than two days. If you want that it was longer, approximately 3-4 days, add fresh herbs just before serving.