The Pumpkin flan, or flan, It is a preparation of bechamel, parmesan cheese, choice of eggs and vegetables usually, more rarely cured meats and cheeses. It is a very common and not even very complicated preparation, which can be served as an interlude or an appetizer or a real meal, then as the first or second course.
The flan yellow squash in the fall, is one of the most prepared casseroles, from the tasty but delicate taste. After the recipe for pumpkin pie prepared with the Thermomix, and especially after the satisfaction by that recipe, this pie has been converted to a "traditional" preparation, but the recipe is pretty much the same.
The pie pumpkin is a recipe to be prepared at this time, because it is during Halloween as it prepares the pumpkin in all sauces, tasting it in sweet and savory preparations. You'll profit from the imminent celebration of the night of the witches to serve this pie, as well as guests can bring to the table an evening to enjoy any dish delicious and different.
Also read how to do the potato and bacon flan
How to make the pie pumpkin
The pie pumpkin is a simple recipe for a pie made with pumpkin, white sauce and parmesan.
Ingredients (for Molds 24cm diam.)
- To prepare Pumpkin flan Sauté finely chopped onion in the oil and 20 grams of butter and when it becomes soft, but not very colorful, add pumpkin, cut into small pieces.
- United 20-30 grams of water and cook the pumpkin long as it is not crushed, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, prepare a bechamel with milk, flour, the remaining butter and a generous grating of nutmeg.
- When the pumpkin is cooked, transfer it into a mixer together with the white sauce, Parmesan cheese and the egg and work around to get a cream.
- Pour the mixture into a mold buttered 24cm diameter and bake in preheated oven at 200 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
- Your pumpkin pie is ready, sfornatelo and let it cool completely before serving; cooling gain a firmer consistency.