A Parthian and quick puff stuffed with spinach, tasty and certainly impact on the guests!
How to make Browse Stuffed with Spinach Drunk
Ingredients for 4 people)
For the stuffing:
- In a pan fry in butter with the clove of garlic cut into thin slices.
- After a few minutes add spinach and cook on high heat until sizzling and absorb the butter.
- Add salt and pepper if necessary, add a pinch of nutmeg, to taste.
- Sprinkle with glass of Cognac or Brandy, turn up the burner to the maximum and flambé everything.
- When the flame goes out, turn down again on the stove and add cooking cream.
- Do curdle the cream, stirring well.
- Then turn off the gas and let it sit until you do not put the filling in the pie
For the cake:
- Spread the puff pastry In a bowl, to give it the appropriate form (line the bowl with the dough).
- Spread the filling evenly into the pastry.
- Cover the filling with the grated cheese.
- Close the soflia over the filling, then brush with the 'egg whites.
- Bake at 200 ° C for about 30 minutes (or until the coloration of the desired puff).
Enjoy your meal!