The Cottage cheese strudel and sausage is a salty strudel pastry very simple and quick to prepare. A rustic great for dinner or to be served in small slices to enrich your best starters. It is prepared in a very short time and will save dinner even with unexpected guests.
The ricotta strudel and sausage is one of the possible solutions at hand with a puff pastry roll ready in the refrigerator, as it often happens that saves the embarrassment of dinner in many situations. A few minutes to prepare a rustic good.
The ricotta strudel and sausage has a very simple and rustic spores, which can still be controlled at will by choosing a flavored sausage rather than the more simple. Similarly you can decide for the type of meat to be used by selecting the classical pig sausage and that of chicken and turkey. Similarly, you can choose to use ricotta cheese, which gives it a more delicate flavor, or the sheep from the most intense and strong flavor.
Read also how to make strudel fast pepperoni
How to make strudel with ricotta and sausage
The ricotta strudel and sausage is a fast strudel pastry stuffed with sausage delicious crumbled and sautéed and ricotta.
Ingredients (for 4-6 persons)
For Brush and Sprinkle:
- To prepare Cottage cheese strudel and sausage crumbled private sausage casings and brown in a pan where you put a tablespoon of olive oil and a clove of garlic, do take a bit 'of color to the sausage, then sfumatela with white wine and continue cooking.
- Add the tomatoes cut into small pieces and finish cooking. So let cool completely.
- When the sausage is cold eliminated the garlic and transfer it into a bowl, add the ricotta, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Now roll out the puff pastry, spread over the entire surface (leave 1cm from the edges) grated Parmesan cheese and the filling of ricotta and sausage.
- Close the pastry on itself to form a roll and seal the edges well.
- Fate of oblique incisions on the surface of the strudel and brush with olive oil, then spread the sesame seeds and poppy seeds to taste on strudel.
- Bake the strudel in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes, then the oven and let cool completely.
- Your ricotta strudel and sausage is ready to be served!