This is a braid to 2 Hams as each sausage is stuffed with a different type of ham, one is stuffed with ham and one with ham. In both parts of the braid it is also adding the diced mozzarella.
How to make the braid Two Hams
Ingredients (serves 6)
For Pasta Brioche:
For the Filling:
- To prepare the Braid to Two Hams preparing a base of brioche as basic recipe.
- You can see the classic recipe for brioche: Brioche Pan or the Thermomix recipe: Pan Brioche Thermomix.
- Form a ball with the dough and allow to rise in a sheltered place for 4 hours.
- After this time take the dough, deflate it with hands and spread with the help of a rolling pin giving a rectangular shape.
- Cut the dough into 2 long strips in the direction of the dough and put on them the mozzarella cheese cut into cubes.
- Then put on a strip of dough on baked ham cut into pieces and on the other strip of dough the ham.
- Close the strips forming loaves, placing them next to one another.
- Turn the loaves with the closure facing down and roll them between them.
- Put the packing is on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and allow to rise yet again one hour.
- After the interval of the second rising brush the surface with the braid egg yolk beaten with a little ' milk and fire it at 180 ° in a preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Churning out the braid and let it cool a bit '.
- This packing is good hot, warm or cold!
- Your Braid to Two Hams is ready to be brought to the table!