Looking for a truly unique salty plum cake? try this plum cake with ham and pistachios, an irresistible combination: the simplicity of the basic ingredients of plum combined with more intense flavor ham and the data from the accents pistachios. Great hot or cold, so ideal as a country for the buffet of a party, such as flow rate of a mixed starter, maybe at a trickle between friends, or to add to the bag for a picnic outdoors.
Read also Plum pesto
How to make plum ham and pistachios
The plum was born as sweet preparation, but also in savory version are very soft and inviting. Ideal for a buffet or a rustic appetite suppressant.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- To prepare plum cake with ham and pistachios bring together in a bowl the eggs with the milk, melted butter and parmesan cheese and work the ingredients.
- In another bowl combine the flour, chopped ham and a pinch of salt.
- Combine the egg mixture and mix well, then add the coarsely chopped pistachios.
- Finally add the yeast and mix the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into a mold greased loaf pan and bake in preheated oven at 170 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool a bit 'before throw.
- Your plum cake is ready, you can serve it sliced.