Neapolitan pastries filled with custard and wheat.
How do Pastiera Napoletana with short pastry with Cocoa
Ingredients (for 12 persons)
For the short pastry:
For the stuffing:
- First, prepare the custard by combining various ingredients, pass it on the fire, stirring so as not to form lumps until it thickens; then let cool.
- For the pastry: to form a mound flour and add butter, the egg yolks, the sugar and the cocoa (If you want you can also add a teaspoon of baking powder).
- Work the mixture until it be homogeneous and let rest in the fridge, making sure to wrap it in the film, not to dry it too.
- For the filling: Combine the custard, the sugar, the cooked corn, the Witch and the dark chocolate cut into small pieces.
- Grease and flour rotate a round of about 30 cm in diameter, roll out the pastry, leaving a bit of the dough to create the strips to be put at the end.
- Pour the filling on the pastry, make the strips and place on pastiera.
- Bake in oven at 200 ° C for about one hour.