The fiordilatte ice cream It is one of the most neutral and simple flavors of ice cream there is. It adapts well to be combined with any other taste and can be a good basis for preparing the variegated ice cream. To prepare a variegated ice cream, in fact, simply prepare an ice cream according to fior of milk as described in the recipe, put it in a container for freezing, add your choice variegation, mix slightly to not align the two tastes and store in the freezer to make it cool.
The mozzarella gelato can still be served in the natual, and is particularly appreciated by children, or by adding the syrup taste you prefer, from chocolate, caramel, from cherry mint. To top it all, you can also add a decorative colored sprinkles or chocolate cereal flakes.
Fiordilatte ice cream is one of the confectionery products which can also be used as a valid alternative to the snack for children, especially in hot weather or are lacking appetite, this solution is then all the more valid the better the quality of ice cream that you offer! So do not hesitate to make your ice cream at home!
Read also how to make Chocolate ice cream
How to make mozzarella gelato
The fiordilatte ice cream is one of the tastes of the most simple and smooth ice creams there is. It goes well with many other ice cream flavors, from chocolate to fruit and is loved by all the children.
Ingredients (for 400 grams of ice cream)
- To prepare fiordilatte ice cream Put the milk, sugar and vanilla in a saucepan and melt the sugar over low heat, stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Add the cream, stir, bring almost to a boil, then turn off the heat and let cool.
- When the mixture reaches room temperature, store it in the refrigerator to chill for an hour.
- When it is good cold pour the mixture into ice cream and azionatela as provided by your machine.
- The fiordilatte your ice cream is ready, serve immediately or keep it in the freezer.