THE'Christmas tree - gingerbread is a Christmas tree made of stars in the shape of various sizes gingerbread cookies, which are stacked and decorated with the royal icing to form a real Christmas tree.
Besides being delicious to eat, l 'Christmas tree - gingerbread It is a tree that can be used as a decorative element to your tables of parties, but also to keep at home to enrich your Christmas decorations.
If you look a little 'around you will see that this year has exploded fashion of these decorated Christmas trees made with cookies, which can be the flavor of your choice, provided they are rather hard to keep the shape.
Read also how to make cupcakes Christmas tree
How to make Christmas tree - gingerbread
The Christmas tree - gingerbread is a beautiful Christmas tree made with with gingerbread cookies cut into stars of increasing size, placed one above the other to form a Christmas tree.
Ingredients (for 1 christmas tree)
For Gingerbread Cookies:
For the Royal Ices:
- To prepare 'Christmas tree - gingerbread started to prepare the dough for cookies: brought together in a bowl the flour, salt, bicarbonate and spices and mix the dry ingredients together.
- completely softened margarine.
- Add the molasses and eggs and everything worked.
- Combine the liquid ingredients to dry ones and mix to mix and compact the ingredients.
- On a floured surface roll out the dough into a sheet of cookies of the various measures of 2-3mm thickness and cut, they need two biscuits for each measure.
- Place the biscuits on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes, then Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare the ice that will serve you for the tree decoration, you can read here how to make the royal icing.
- Mounted and the egg whites with the lemon juice, and when they are well mounted gradually add the sifted powdered sugar until incorporate it all.
- Divide the icing into three bowls and add a green dye, the other yellow dye.
- Started to assemble the tree by placing the first cookie to largest on a serving plate, then put a little 'of ice and put the next cookie.
- Continue this until you finish the biscuits, then put the green icing in a pastry bag and decorate the tree's leaves.
- Finish your tree decoration with the colored sugar and some bow of snow. A smaller star decorate it with yellow and place it on top of the tree as a tip.
- Let dry the ice half an hour.
- Your Christmas tree - gingerbread is ready!