This recipe has all the flavors of the East: curry, ginger and soy sauce! To make it even more ethnic and believable, I experienced a strategic addition of coconut milk! Do not be afraid, even if you eat them it means that it is good ... and actually will not regret it!
Now close your eyes and enjoy this wonderful journey of the senses! Hey..non you go too far though! 😉
How to Make Chicken and Shrimp Curry with Noodles
Ingredients (for 3 people)
- Cut into julienne the carrot and the zucchini.
- Clean shrimp and cut them into small pieces.
- Cut into pieces the chicken and flour with a spoon full of flour.
- Put to brown l 'oil with the onion tritatata as the end is possible.
- Add the chicken pieces coated with flour and season with soy sauce to taste.
- Stir in the carrots.
- Add the coconut milk and the cow milk and stir slowly.
- Now is the time of spices: put a teaspoon of curry and a generous sprinkling of ginger.
- Add the prawns.
- If you like, even a sprinkling of green pepper!
- Add the zucchini and some advanced carrot.
- cook noodle following the instructions of the building kit.
- Combine the noodles and stir.
- Maybe a little more 'would not hurt soy sauce (to taste and add it to your taste).
Author's tipsPatrizia Montefusco
Instead of cow's milk can be added or the coconut milk or, to make it more creamy, a nice dollop of sour cream.