The Pudding Apples to Fruit Secc
a it is a pudding that can be served as a meal, even in substitution of the fruit. It is indeed a very rich sweet fruit, being almost exclusively made with apples, and to give an extra touch to dessert there is the addition of different types of nuts, which gives the pudding a compelling autumn flavor!
How do Pudding Apples to Nuts
Ingredients (for 6-8 persons) 7 apples (Golden) 150 grams of sugar (Granulated) 5 eggs (Whole) 30 grams of almonds (Peeled, peeled) 30 grams of pine nuts 40 grams of raisins 3 macaroons 1 lemon (biological) 20 g of butter
Tools usedpudding mold
- To prepare Pudding with Apples Dried Fruit start peeling apples, cutting them into pieces and putting them in a large saucepan with the juice of lemon, half a glass of water and 50 grams of sugar.
- Stir apples and start cooking over medium heat.
- Turn occasionally during cooking apples, will have to cook until it becomes soft, it will take about 50 minutes.
- When cooked, set aside a few slices of apple for decoration and pass the other through a sieve and keep the puree aside and allow to cool.
- Whisk almonds and set them aside.
- Then whip the stops whites and set aside these too.
- work the yolks with the rest of the sugar until you get a nice Grema swollen and frothy and add the grated rind of lemon.
- When the apple puree has cooled add the 'raisin, previously held in soaking, squeezed, the Amaretti biscuits crumbs and pine nuts and mix well.
- Add the cream of eggs and incorporate it in apple sauce.
- Then add the chopped almonds.
- Finally the egg whites until stiff, embedding the mixture gently, stirring from the bottom up not to dismantle them.
- Grease a pudding mold, pour the mixture and bake the cake in a preheated oven at 160 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool before throw.
- Yours Pudding with Apples Dried Fruit is ready, serve it cold or warm and serve with a few slices of apple kept aside.