There Macedonia Mousse
It is a dessert fresh and inviting, ideal for serving a fine meal voucher and refreshing. Often, on the occasion of a lunch or a dinner a little 'abundant, the rate at which you give up more easily is the one fruit. What better occasion than a good salad to try also to bring to the table a fruit and dessert at the same time ?! One of the classic ways to serve the salad is definitely with ice cream, but if you want to try to prepare a very tasty salad try it with this mousse! The recipe is explained step by step and you can not miss.
How do Macedonia Mousse
Ingredients for 4 people)
For the mousse: 3 egg yolks 250 ml of milk 50 grams of sugar (Granulated) 200 ml of whipping cream 5 grams of isinglass 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Macedonia: 1 papaya 3 oranges 1 pineapple 50 grams of sugar (Granulated) 2 tablespoons maraschino
To Decorate: 200 ml of fresh cream 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
For Peel Candied: 2 oranges (Biological) 50 grams of powdered sugar 100 ml of water
- To prepare the Macedonia Mousse started to prepare the candied peel, which can be prepared preferably with a day in advance.
- Wash the organic oranges and cut the peel into strips.
- In a saucepan put water and icing sugar, let it melt and bring to a boil.
- Pour boiling syrup on peel and leave to marinate for 24 hours and then allow them to dry on a wire rack a few hours before using them.
- To prepare the mousse whip the egg yolks with the sugar and vanilla until mixture is composo nice puffy and fluffy.
- Add the milk little by little as you continue to work.
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan and riscladare stirring with a whisk.
- Add the gelatin sheets required to soak in cold water and let them cliffs.
- Make the mousse to cool completely, then add the whipped cream, stirring gently so as not remove.
- Put the mousse in the fridge a few hours to cool it well.
- Prepare the salad: Clean the pineapple and cut it into small pieces, you can read here how to do it: How to Clean and Cut Pineapple; clean and even cut the papaya; Peel the oranges and cut it into slices and put all the fruit in a bowl.
- Add sugar and mix well, then let stand about ten minutes.
- Take back the mousse from the refrigerator and place one portion in each cup and add the fruit.
- Finish with another mousse and finally tufts of whipped cream with the icing sugar.
- Decorate your cups with candied orange peel.
- Your Macedonia Mousse You are ready, kept the cups in the refrigerator until ready to serve!