The clafoutis is a very simple dessert to make, which is accomplished with a prepared batter with a few ingredients: eggs, sugar, milk and flour. The choice fruit, is cut and can be made previously macerated, perhaps as in this recipe with Brandy, to further enrich the flavor. Finally, the fruit is placed on the bottom of a buttered and covered with the prepared batter. The cake is baked until the batter does not pack and become a bit 'more solid than a pudding. The clafoutis, also depending on the season, can be served warm or cold, usually sprinkled with powdered sugar abbondnate.
Take advantage of the beautiful, fresh and colorful season to prepare your clafoutis, a sweet simple but very elegant, which apparently may seem very elaborate, allowing you certainly make a great impression.
How do clafoutis with cherries
Ingredients (serves 6)
- To prepare Cherry Clafoutis wash the cherries, cut them in half, and place in a denocciolatele ciocola. Add 50 grams of sugar and the brandy, stir and leave to marinate for half an hour.
- Meanwhile, prepare the batter by bringing together the eggs and the remaining sugar until creamy and working them.
- Add the milk little by little, as you continue to work.
- Add the flour and a pinch of salt and continue to work to get a smooth and homogeneous batter.
- Grease a baking dish and thoroughly settle the cherries, you are going to drained.
- Add the juice of their maceration mixture of egg and flour and then pour the batter over cherries.
- Bake the clafoutis in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Yours Cherry Clafoutis is ready, serve with a sprinkling of powdered sugar.