The homemade with pumpkin flowers and ham have a first tasty and very nutritious dish, perfect to be served in the summer, when the flowers, the most common and used edible flowers, you are found in fresh and colorful markets. Or even if you have the opportunity to collect them yourself, in the early morning in the fields, when they are wide open and give the best of themselves, savor the fresh morning air and you will find even more so than in much simple dish can also be so good.
Home-made with pumpkin flowers and ham are perfect for a family lunch, for an informal dinner or even for a last minute recipe to prepare the last moment, to work quick return, when time is short and you want to bring in table something good, new and genuine.
Home-made with pumpkin flowers and ham are just one of many possible versions with which you can prepare the dough cones zucchini flowers, in fact these one can say that you really lend themselves to a large number of condiments, with speck, sausage or vegetarian, from the simplest to the most elaborate and refined.
Read also how to make the Fusilli with sausage and zucchini flowers
How to make home-made with pumpkin flowers and ham
Home-made with pumpkin flowers and ham are a first simple and very tasty dish, perfect to bring to the table the flavors of spring with all the colors that it brings.
Ingredients for 4 people)
- To prepare the homemade with pumpkin flowers and ham start cleaning the flowers, remove the stem and the pistil and wash them under running water, gently so as not to break them. Then pat dry them with kitchen paper and cut into strips.
- Take the slices of ham, roll them in on themselves, and they also cut into strips.
- Boil salted water and cook the homemade.
- Heat a little olive oil with the garlic and add the zucchini flowers and ham, season with salt and cook the ingredients also adding a ladle or two of hot cooking water from the pasta.
- Drain the homemade al dente and transfer them directly into the pan with the sauce. Season with a little 'chopped fresh parsley.
- Your home-made with pumpkin flowers and ham are ready, still serve hot.