The Cous cous It is a typical African dish, very popular throughout Europe. It is a very simple cereal by cooking, which can be easily adapted for the preparation of different types of dishes: from fish to vegetables, to meat.
In this recipe I propose a version of this dish with the vegetables, which are used for broccoli, particularly available this season, flavored with the sweet bacon.
How do Cous Cous with Broccoli
Ingredients for 4 people)
- To prepare Cous Cous with Broccoli begin to stir-fry tops broccoli, After heating spoons 3 dl 'oil with a clove of garlic.
- When the broccoli is already quite cooked, add bacon into strips, season with salt and cook it all.
- Meanwhile prepare the cous cous as directed on package.
- Normally to prepare the couscous must boil the water (the exact amount of water depends on the weight of the couscous, and is indicated on the package), turn off the heat and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and couscous.
- Shelled the couscous by mixing it with a fork.
- Close the lid and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve the couscous contornandolo with the broccoli.
- Typically the cous cous dish is served at the center surrounded with relish, but alternatively you can mix before cous cous and sauce and serve it all together.
- Yours Cous Cous with Broccoli is ready: enjoy!