Consider that the brisè dough is very easy to prepare at home, and you will have a good base in just 10 minutes (plus 30 minutes of rest in the refrigerator), so make yourself at work that your tartlets will be immediately ready to be fired.
How do Tartlets with ricotta, peas and ham
Ingredients (for 6 tartlets)
- To prepare the Tarts with ricotta, peas and ham prepared a first base Pasta Brise as shown in the basic recipe you find here.
- Let cool brisa paste in the refrigerator, wrapped in plastic wrap for half an hour.
- Meanwhile, prepare the filling, reuniting ricotta cheese with the baked ham, the peas, a pinch of salt and of pepper.
- Resume your pasta brisa and roll it with a rolling pin into a thin sheet a couple of mm and foderarvi stencils greasy.
- Fill the tartlets with cottage cheese filling, close them with a disc of dough and trim the edges sealing them.
- As all the tartlets are ready place them on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool the tartlets.
- Your Tarts with ricotta, peas and ham they are ready!
Author's tipsMarianna Pascarella
These tartlets are great cold and are therefore ideal to be prepared in advance.