THE savory cornettini to frankfurters They are of the puff pastry with sausage stuffing rusticini who present themselves as beautiful croissants. Tasty and inviting, always attract the attention of all, they are presented at a party, perhaps to enrich a homemade buffet, or a delicious aperitif.
The savory croissants are also one of the great passions of the younger ones, especially those mini, are always very welcome, you can fill them with cooked ham or sausage, brushing with milk or even guarnendoli with sesame or poppy seeds.
If you are going to prepare a buffet for a party or a dinner put in the shopping cart puff pastry and sausage, in a few steps you will have the rusticini that will leave everyone speechless! They ask all to whom the local rotisserie you supplied: Just be careful not to get everyone to place orders with the oven of your home!
Read also how to make savory croissants with salmon
How to make savory cornettini to frankfurters
Salty cornettini to hot dogs are small rusticini puff pastry stuffed with sausage and pretty tasty.
Ingredients (for 32 cornettini)
- To prepare savory cornettini to frankfurters started to roll out the pastry and place it on a special mold, pass over the rolling pin and cut the excess dough.
- If you do not own the mold to shape the croissants you can simply cut the dough into triangles, starting from the center, with a pastry round, it will be much easier to get the triangles that will serve to make croissants.
- Positioned on the bases of the triangles small sausages (but if you have the big ones you will have to cut them to measure).
- Then rolled each triangle from the base up to the tip.
- As the croissants are ready place them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper, and brush them with milk.
- Then bake the croissants in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Your savory croissants with hot dogs are ready, you can enjoy them hot or cold.