THE biscuits with sesame seeds They are delicious biscuits enriched with grated Parmesan cheese and sesame seeds, excellent to be served as finger food for both starter for an aperitif. The biscuits are often overlooked in these occasions in spite of the most popular snacks, but they are a nice idea and very tasty that appeals to young and old.
The biscuits in fact, like the sweet ones, can be prepared with the forms that you like, that will be in keeping with the evening or the party (if you want them to prepare for a special occasion). Or you can make them with funny forms of animals, which will make them even more attractive for the little ones.
The biscuits with sesame are in fact appreciated by children and can be safely offered to them for a snack or as a snack, as well as to wait for dinner along with vaoi. Prepared with simple ingredients, always you can be sure to offer your guests, adults and kids, a quality product.
Read also how to make savory cookies with walnuts
How to make biscuits with sesame seeds
The biscuits Sesame salty biscuits are delicious and aromatic, liked by young and old. A nice alternative to bought pretzels.
Ingredients (for 33 biscuits)
- To prepare biscuits with sesame seeds gathered in the bowl of a food processor the flour, Parmesan cheese, the cold butter into pieces and a pinch of salt and quickly work it all.
- Add the sesame seeds and a few tablespoons of cold water if necessary (about 1-2 will be enough) to soften the dough.
- Transfer the resulting mixture onto a work surface and compattatelo with your hands, make a ball and wrap in plastic wrap, then letting it rest in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Take back the dough, roll it out with a rolling pin on a lightly floured pastry board and cut the cookies, forms you prefer.
- Place the biscuits on a baking tray lined with baking paper, bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 10 minutes, will only have brown, then Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Your biscuits with sesame are ready!