He is approaching the long-awaited birthday party and looking for a recipe to make of the rustic with the pastry fast and easy, allowing you to enrich the buffet homemade prepared with your own hands? Recipes to make the pastry, which you can follow, are many, but if you've already thought of preparing rusticini vegetables now you just have to try something else just as quick and easy.
If you're pensado to choose the sausage as an ingredient of your rusticini and you're wondering rusticini how to make puff pastry with sausage, know that the recipe is simple. Buy packs of puff pastry ready, unless you prefer to prepare it at home or if you have limited time available and the hot dogs of the big ones, an egg white will help you give the tutoi rusticini the right color and crispness.
Now you have everything at hand and want to know rusticini how to make puff pastry with sausage, well stretch out the puff pastry, hot dogs system rolls up the dough, cut into rounds, brush it with egg white and bake. You can follow the detailed instructions of the simple recipe and see the photos of the procedure described below.
This recipe is really simple and tasty to entertain guests or to prepare a nice appetizer with some tasty appetizers prepared by you. Rusticini simple puff pastry rolled up with sausage heart. Among all the preparations rotisserie, rusticini these are the ones that usually are more successful, not to mention if there are kids in the neighborhood ... Prepare them at home, because they are really simple and fast.
How do Rusticini of puff pastry with sausage
Ingredients (for 4-6 persons)
- To prepare Rusticini to Wurstel roll out the puff pastry, giving it a rectangular shape, with the short side of the rectangle the length of the sausage.
- Place the hot dogs at the beginning of the first rectangle of puff pastry and pasta Wrap yourself around.
- When you have completed the roll, moisten a bit 'the dough to make it stick, then cut the dough.
- Proceed as follows to also form two sausages.
- Now slice the sausages forming rusticini 1cm.
- Put all rusticini on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and brush them with egg white slightly beaten egg.
- Bake the rolls in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool rusticini.
- Your Rusticini to Wurstel they are ready!
Author's tipsMarianna Pascarella
The Rustic rolls to sausages are excellent both hot and cold.