This is the salty version and variant of hazelnuts; but you can prepare a sweet frangipane with the classic almonds and, in place of the cheese, sugar ...
You can also choose to use the pastry crust instead of the pastry.
How to Make Pinwheels with Hazelnut Frangipane
Ingredients for 4 people)
- Prepare the ingredients very precisely (the egg weight means unshelled).
- The hazelnuts put them in the freezer for at least half an hour, because this will have to be chopped finely to obtain a meal and during the operation does not have to mince to spill their oil (recommended more for almonds).
- Then chop them.
- Stir the chopped hazelnuts with parmesan.
- Keep the butter out of the fridge for at least 1 hour, or until it is soft, and mount it for 2 minutes with an electric mixer.
- Pour in butter nuts and cheese and mix with a rubber spoon.
- United also l 'egg and mix well (with a whisk).
- UN to also composed the flour and l 'starch, all together, and processed with a rubber spoon.
- Keep the cream aside, and obtained from the puff pastry rectangles of 3 x 4 cm.
- Cut the cross angles avoiding the city center, in order to obtain 4 triangles blunt (the picture is more clear).
- Fold the center cut corners alternately and pressed in the center.
- Once you have the pinwheels place them on baking paper on a baking sheet.
- Put the cream into a pastry bag and place it in the center of the pinwheel.
- Bake in hot oven at 160 degrees for 15-20 minutes, until they are colored.
- You can choose to put a sprinkle of cheese.