Are you looking savory biscuits to serve as an appetizer for a dinner or snack in front of the TV, perhaps on the occasion of a football match of your favorite team or at a long-awaited movie?
The right recipes can really be many and all can be found in the section Finger Food, where you find all the preparations that can be eaten with your hands. But what you saw there yet satisfied, then you must read this recipe and see how to make cookies with Parmesan.
Simple, with a delicious heart-shaped, flavored by the surface pine nuts, these cookies are just what you've been looking for. They are preserved in a tin can and can therefore prepare them in advance. let us see how to make cookies with Parmesan.
How to make cookies with Parmesan
Ingredients (for 12 cookies)
- To prepare Parmesan biscuits Put in a bowl the butter at room temperature and cut into pieces, together with the egg yolk and Parmesan and started to work on everything.
- As soon as you get a soft cream, add the flour and a pinch of salt and work with your hands to get a smooth and compact dough.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and place in refrigerator to rest for an hour.
- After this time resume your dough and roll it out into a 1cm thick sheet.
- Obtained Biscuits with a heart-shaped cutters and arrange as on a baking sheet lined with baking paper, arranging of pine nuts on each little heart (exerted a slight pressure on the surface).
- Then bake the cookies in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Your Parmesan biscuits they are ready!
Author's tipsMarianna Pascarella
Cookies are kept closed with Parmigiano in a tin box.