THE morsels of grapes cheese are small balls made from a grape of white grapes covered with a soft cream with Philadelphia cheese, all covered with chopped pistachios. It is a fingerfood very simple and fast to implement, to prepare in a few minutes, even with a little 'in advance.
The morsels of cheese grapes are an ideal appetizer to surprise your guests, tasty and delicious combination of the sweet taste of fruit and the stronger the cheese, as well as the crispness of chopped pistachios, makes this voucher and special appetizer as well as very scenic.
The bites of grapes and cheese are ideal preparations with white grapes, which has a sweeter and more delicate flavor than the black one. You can vary the taste of the cheese adding to Philadelphia even some stronger flavor such as gorgonzola, or replace the chopped pistachios with that almond.
Read also how to make cottage cheese balls and crackers
How do the bites of grapes and cheese
The morsels of cheese grapes are small finger food made with white grapes covered with cream cheese and chopped pistachios.
Ingredients for 4 people)
- To prepare morsels of grapes cheese started to wash grapes, remove the berries and make sure they are dry, otherwise the problem will need to dry them with paper towels (to better adhere to the cheese).
- In a bowl together, your Philadelphia with ricotta and grated Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Take a berry grape and a little 'cheese and, helping dough with your hands, do adhere to the cheese around all'acino grape, forming a ball.
- Then roll each ball into a saucer where you put the chopped pistachios, it adheres all around.
- Once ready storing the bites of grapes in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
- Your cheese nibbles grapes are ready to be enjoyed.