THE biscuits with rosemary and thyme are delicious savory biscuits very easy to prepare, good cheer for an evening with friends. If you like finger food recipes to prepare appetizers to offer to your guests as an aperitif, to start a pleasant evening together, the biscuits are a must. So tasty as tasty, biscuits are one of those things pleasing to pilluccare, before which no one pulls back.
The biscuits with rosemary and thyme are crumbly biscuits like a pastry, specific to savory, made with flour and parmesan cheese in equal amounts, egg yolk, butter cold and very cold water, added at the end as needed . As with the sweet pastry, this salt can be easily accomplished with a food processor, in fact, fast working with the robot blades will allow rapid atomization of the ingredients, without overheating and without then melt the butter, which will keep the right consistency.
To give panache to these biscuits we have been added of dried herbs: rosemary and thyme, which are among those who like a bit 'at all. Clearly you can vary the taste of your cookies, choosing to add the spices and spices you prefer.
Read also how to make savory cookies with walnuts
How to make biscuits with rosemary and thyme
The biscuits with rosemary and thyme are delicious good biscuits if you want to prepare some finger food for a drink with your friends.
Ingredients (for 24 biscuits)
- To prepare biscuits with rosemary and thyme Put flour, parmesan cheese, cold pieces of butter, egg yolk, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper to taste, in the bowl of a blender and work quickly to obtain a powdery.
- United cold water (a few tablespoons should be enough, of course started with these and then regulator according to picky) and processed again.
- Transfer the dough on a work surface and compattatelo forming a ball, wrap in plastic wrap and let rest in refrigerator for an hour.
- Take back the dough and roll it out with a rolling pin on a work surface, lightly floured if necessary, obtaining, with cutters (maybe a small glass or cup) your cookies.
- Arrange the biscuits on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Baked cookies when they are golden brown and let cool completely.
- Your biscuits with rosemary and thyme are ready.