I found these cookies, as well as good, indeed very tempting and delicious. I had never made the shortbread "salty" and I must say that in addition to the fact that their taste is really particular and pleasant, we are ideal to prepare an appetizer or a drink a little 'different. Try them with the little hearts, as I did, with chips, pretzels, olives, peanuts and what comes to mind! You will see that look great! 😉
How to make cookies with Rosemary
Ingredients (for 24 biscuits)
- To prepare Biscuits with rosemary In a bowl combine the milk, With the'egg and the butter cold.
- add flour, the salt and the rosemary.
- quickly knead with your hands, then form a ball, wrap in plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Take the dough and spread, with the help of a rolling pin, on a board in a sheet thickness of about 7mm and with a cutter to obtain the cookies.
- Gently arrange the biscuits on a baking sheet and inform in preheated oven at 180 ° for 12 minutes, or until the cookies will not appear golden.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool completely.
- Your Biscuits with rosemary they are ready!
Author's tipsMarianna Pascarella
Cookies Rosemary are preserved in a closed tin box for a few days.