For a delicious appetizer but quick to prepare.
How to make snacks with Vegetables
Ingredients (serves 6)
- First drain the onions and of mushrooms, placing them in a dish.
- Open the puff pastry and derive the rectangular strips, where you are going to put a mushroom, then roll up the whole thing a little by way of candy, however, closing the sides only with a light finger pressure.
- The same goes for the topping with onions, or take the strips of dough and carefully lay down within 2 spring onions and then close again with the same procedure.
- After all packaged snacks, put them in a baking pan previously lined with parchment paper.
- Take a yolk, slam a bit with a fork and then brush the top of these morsels with it.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200 degrees and bake for about 30 minutes or until the dough does not take color.
- Good appetizer!