THE cookies soft coconut, without butter and gluten are soft biscuits made with only coconut flour, sugar and egg whites, then naturally gluten-free. These delicious cookies, as well as being a great way to recycle advanced egg whites, perhaps after the preparation of a custard, they are also a true masterpiece of goodness. An intense coconut flavor, a soft white color and a texture, simply make these delicious treats.
Loved by young and old, you'll soon realize how simple it is to prepare these cookies and how even easier to see them disappear in a jiffy: because one leads to another! You to serve them to accompany a good afternoon tea, breakfast or just a snack, no one can resist their goodness. If you have the good fortune not to see them disappear instantly, you can store them in a closed tin box or under a bell jar, you will see that will keep their soft texture and their intense coconut flavor.
The soft coconut cookies without butter and gluten-free, they are also ideal to prepare desserts that meet special needs such as allergies or even the simple desire to exclude certain ingredients.
Read also how to make pastries with almond paste
How to make cookies to soft coconut
The cookies soft coconut, without butter and gluten are soft coconut biscuits prepared without flour, and gluten-free.
Ingredients (for 20 biscuits)
- To prepare cookies soft coconut started to put the egg whites in a bowl and knead with the whips of a planetary or an electric mixer, gradually adding sugar during processing.
- When you have mounted the egg whites and finished the incorporation of the sugar, add the grated coconut (all together) and incorporate it with a spatula, stirring gently so as not to remove the egg whites.
- Obtained a soft dough staccatene small pieces and form into balls that are going to placed on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper, slightly apart, crushing a bit 'with the back of his hand.
- When all the balls are ready bake your cookies in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for 12-15 minutes, check cooking, browning will soon, then Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Your soft coconut cookies are ready!