The chicken rolls in a pan I have a second dish very easy to prepare and a very quick and delicious dinner. Always loved by young and old stuffed rolls are the best solution for cooking meat and especially to present it at the table in a way always welcome!
The chicken rolls in a pan are a very versatile recipe that you can customize to your liking, choosing the filling of your choice, you can range from simple fillings, ham and cheese slices such as the one presented in this recipe, to the more refined as speck and fontina cheese or spinach omelette.
Also on cooking methods you can range from the baked, grilled or fried. They are all good, just choose the filling and baking that is right for you, according to the availability of ingredients, tastes, or other needs.
Read also how to make chicken rolls with bacon
How to make chicken rolls in a pan
The chicken rolls in the pan are another simple and very tasty dish.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- To prepare chicken rolls in a pan stretch your chicken breast slices and flatten them a bit 'with a meat mallet if they are too thick, sprinkle with a pinch of salt and chopped sage.
- Spread on chicken half sottiletta slices and half a slice of ham (or a whole if they are small).
- Roll up the chicken slices to form roulades, and andatele to fix with toothpicks (alternatively, you can close them with kitchen twine).
- Heat a generous thread of olive oil with a few flakes of butter and brown the thinly sliced leeks.
- Add the rolls and a few sprigs of rosemary and cook the meat, with the lid, turning occasionally during cooking.
- When cooked, you will see that you should have a gravy that you can use as an accompanying sauce to prevent your rolls prove buckets.
- Serve still piping hot rolls.